- Work as part of a global team to design, develop, enhance, implement and maintain software to automate production equipment and machinery in the semiconductor, photovoltaic and electronics industries.
- Hone a deep understanding in software and solution development.
- Work in projects related to equipment integration that contribute to SYSTEMA’s goal: increase process yield, reduce cycle times, and support new and legacy software.
- Extend and adapt existing automation software solutions to improve equipment throughput, provide data for process monitoring, failure detection, improve process control and reduce manufacturing cost per unit.
- Meet project deadlines and resolve issues quickly to ensure minimal manufacturing disruption.
- Provide exceptional on-site and remote service and support to ensure production line operation without interruption.
- You hold a degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- Have professional experience in high-tech manufacturing; familiarity with SECS/GEM, MES, SOA, MOM, AMHS, APC, and SPC in semiconductor, electronics or photovoltaic manufacturing.
- You possess high interest in Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) or Equipment Integration (EI).
- Have a passion for system design and programming in manufacturing environments.
- You possess programming knowledge in C/C++, Java, Smalltalk and Delphi.
- Willing to occasionally travel domestic and international.
- You have worked with relational database design, SQL development, version control, automated software production and test systems and software platforms: JEE, Eclipse, Microsoft.NET
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and you are able to work independently.
Explore the benefits of working at SYSTEMA GmbH:
- Competitive benefits package
- Room to grow
- Long-term investment in YOU
- International travel High-tech job with ultimate livability in beautiful Dresden or Regensburg
You will be working in an open and collaborative culture, encouraging you to express your creativity in a challenging and fun work environment.