- Implementation of customer-specific software solutions in the SAP manufacturing environment
- Extensions of standard solutions, creation of dashboards and UI as well as programming of additional components, mainly based on SAP technology
- Understand customer processes in the context of manufacturing
- Analysis of manufacturing processes in SAP
- Close cooperation with the customer to find solutions
- Development of solution approaches / architecture for process automation
- Creating development specifications
- Implementation / tests / documentation of processes
- Creating user documentation, test documents, developer documentation.
Computer science is your domain and converting everyday processes into computer logic is second nature to you. You can quickly familiarize yourself with new technical areas. For instance, you understand how to absorb customer requirements in a structured and targeted manner and to document them comprehensibly. During your studies, in internships or during your free time, you have already successfully implemented smaller software projects in which you had to create surface design, process logic, and extensive database queries.
Ideally, you have the following prerequisites and knowledge:
- Completed studies in computer science / business informatics / information technology / software development / manufacturing technology and / or industrial engineering
- Professional experience in one of the object-oriented programming languages C#, C++, Java, JEE
- Experience with MS Word and Excel Extensive knowledge in database design and SQL Basic knowledge of prototyping, mockup, ISO9241, user-centered design, MVC (Model View Controller)
- Communication and social skills as well as independent work
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, additional foreign languages desirable
- Willingness to travel occasionally both locally and abroad
Explore the benefits of working at SYSTEMA GmbH:
- Room to grow
- Long-term investment in YOU
- International travel High-tech job with ultimate livability in beautiful Dresden or Regensburg
You will be working in an open and collaborative culture, encouraging you to express your creativity in a challenging and fun work environment.