- Administration and development of the quality management (QM) system (internationalization and application to other locations)
- Planning, monitoring and optimization of the QM system
- Coordination, monitoring and steering the elaboration, administration, distribution and updating of the electronically guided QM manual including the document templates, guidelines, process illustrations, records, etc.
- Planning, initiation, coordination and evaluation of internal QM projects including institution-related and / or cross-cutting working groups or quality circles
- Consulting the management in the development of quality objectives and policy
- Planning and organization of training activities in terms of quality management in compliance with the guidelines of the QM manual
- Organization and implementation of internal audits for evaluating the effectiveness of the QM system
- Preparation, post-processing and monitoring of external audits at suppliers and subcontractors as well as by customers
- Continuous collection and evaluation of information and data of the quality records and error reports as well as the announcement of the results in the context of quality controlling
- Periodic reporting to the Management Board about all aspects of the QM system (in particular the level of development and efficiency) and suggestions for improving quality
- motivation and consulting of the employees concerning QM questions
- Processing of customer complaints (if necessary in cooperation with other process owners, e.g. production, sales or administration etc.)
- (Re-) certification under ISO 9001:2015
- Archiving of quality documentation
- Completed studies in computer science / business informatics / engineering or professional training with similar qualifications
- Several years of experience in quality assurance, ideally in the IT environment
- Qualification in quality management (industry standards, methods and quality tools) and / or continuous improvement programs
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Very good English skills
- Team-minded and assertive.
You will be working in an open and collaborative culture, encouraging you to express your creativity in a challenging and fun work environment.