Location: Bend, OR
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software Engineer (m/f)
SYSTEMA is a leading software solutions provider for the manufacturing industries. 130 experts in offices in the USA, Germany and Asia are working to automate entire manufacturing facilities with the passion of engineers. With 20 years of expertise in software consulting, development, deployment and support in shop floor environments, SYSTEMA has a strong reputation in the industry for delivering successful, systematic software solutions.
SYSTEMA is a privately held company that looks to the future and values long-term relationships with both its clients and employees. We would like you to be part of a company that is continuously shaping the future of manufacturing in semiconductor, photovoltaics, electronics, automotive, medical devices and aerospace. Join in on setting standards in reliability and innovation.
Your principal responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a global team to design, develop, enhance, implement and maintain software to automate production equipment and machinery in the manufacturing industries.
- Hone a deep understanding in software and solution development.
- Work in projects related to software implementation and migration that contribute to SYSTEMA’s goal: increase process yield, reduce cycle times, and support new and legacy software.
- Extend and adapt existing MES solutions to improve equipment throughput, provide data for process monitoring, failure detection, improve process control and reduce manufacturing cost per unit.
- Meet project deadlines and resolve issues quickly to ensure minimal manufacturing disruption.
- Provide exceptional onsite and remote service and support to ensure production line operation without interruption
- You hold a degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering / Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering.
- Have professional experience in high-tech manufacturing; familiarity with SAP ERP, SECS/GEM, SOA, MOM, AMHS, APC, and SPC in semiconductor, electronics, photovoltaic or discrete manufacturing.
- You have an understanding of quality metrics used in a manufacturing flow.
- Experience developing custom screens or modules for common MES systems such SiView, WorkStream, Stationworks, SAP ME, FAB300, Promis MES or EYELIT MES systems.
- You possess programming knowledge in C/C++, Java, Smalltalk and Delphi.
- Willing to occasionally travel domestic and international.
- You have worked with relational database design, SQL development, version control, automated software production and test systems and software platforms: JEE, Eclipse, Microsoft.NET.
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and you are able to work independently.
Candidates can look forward to a competitive remuneration package. You will be working in an open and collaborative culture, encouraging you to express your creativity in a challenging and fun work environment.
Explore the benefits of working at SYSTEMA USA Corporation:
- Competitive benefits package
- Room to grow
- Long-term investment in YOU
- International travel
- High-tech job with ultimate liveability in beautiful Bend, OR
- Work hard. Play hard. Live well.
If you feel we are a match, don’t hesitate to apply and send your application (submit a detailed CV, stating current and expected salary, work history and contact telephone numbers) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us anytime concerning your application:
265 NW Franklin Ave., Suite 201
Bend, OR 97701
Let’s develop the future together!