We actively practice quality management in order to ensure product quality, meet customer requirements, identify errors early in the development process and initiate their swift elimination. We use metrics and statistical methods to record and improve quality and to get better – day by day.
Quality Management is the foundation of our work
Our custom engagement and support continue after software delivery. To be able to react quickly and effectively to customer concerns, we developed a web-based Software Problem Report and Tracking System (SPR) that enables our engineers and our customers to track and solve issues together in a timely and systematic manner.
A series of measures collectively serves to support this goal.
- Process model development and specification
- Internal and external reviews
- Use of modern and powerful high-level languages
- Software testing
- Software metrics
- Code reviews and code walkthroughs
We strive to make customer satisfaction our daily business.
- 2016 Renewed Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008
- 2013 Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 by TÜV SÜD
- 2010 Repeat Evaluation DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008
- 2007 Repeat Evaluation DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000
- 2004 Certification DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000